Effective as of March 19, 2019
Commissions will be paid to the Co-op Broker representing Purchasers only on satisfaction of all of the following conditions:
1. The Co-op Broker must have registered the Purchaser BEFORE THEIR FIRST CONTACT WITH A RYDER HOMES SALES ASSOCIATE in one of the following methods:
2. In connection with the registration, the Co-op Broker must provide Ryder Homes with Purchaser's full name and both the Purchaser's phone number and email address. By providing such information to Ryder Homes, the Co-op Broker represents to Ryder Homes that he/she has obtained authorization from Purchaser to provide Purchaser's name and contact information to Ryder Homes. All registrations will require confirmation from the Purchaser within four (4) calendar days. Validation may be done in person at the time of registration or through Ryder Homes' online registration process, if available. Registrations will be valid from the date the registration was submitted provided the Purchaser confirms the registration as set forth herein.
3. The Co-op Broker must fulfill such obligations as may be required by law or as otherwise may be required by Ryder Homes.
4. The Co-op Broker relationship will only be recognized for 90 days from the date the Purchaser registration (or any re-registration as outlined below) was submitted, provided the Purchaser confirms the registration/re-registration as required in Section 2. After 90 days, the Co-op Broker must re-register the Purchaser as follows:
5. Ryder Homes will not be responsible for verifying whether or not a Purchaser has been previously registered by another Co-op Broker. Any disputes among Co-op Brokers will be resolved by Ryder Homes in its sole discretion prior to paying any commission; however, it is Ryder Homes' intent that when there are two or more existing registrations for the same Purchaser by multiple Co-op Brokers, Ryder Homes will only recognize the registration by the first Co-op Broker to validly register (or re-register) the Purchaser during the time period in question as determined by Ryder Homes.
6. The Co-op Broker shall be compensated in accordance with either the Multiple Listing Service advertised commission rate, or the commission rate advertised at the sales office and approved by Ryder Homes management.
7. The Co-op Broker’s commission will be based on what the Ryder community is currently offering. See the Ryder Sales Agent for details.
8. The Co-op Broker will only be entitled to a commission where and as allowed by law.