Ryder Homeowner Portal
The Homeowners Portal was designed to ensure you always have access to all of the details concerning your home buying process. Here you will be able to view your contracts, see the development timelines, review your options, and see construction progress photographs.
STEP 1 - LOGIN
- To login to your Homeowners Portal you will need to visit: Ryder.MeetMyHome.com
- Enter the email address you provided to RyderHomes in the top field.
- Your password will be your last name followed by your lot number, all lowercase. If the lot only has one or two digits you will need to add “0’s”. (Example: smith033)
STEP 2 - NAVIGATING THE FEATURES WITHIN THE PORTAL
Here is what you will have access to:
- My Selections - This is a list of all of your selected options.
- Available Options - This is a list of all the options available for your particular plan type.
- Photos/Documents - Here you will find a list of files containing construction update photos as well as copies of your contract, deposits, and general documentation.
- Community Info - This section contains information about your home community as well as contact information for your sales agent.
- Weather - Easily access a 5-day weather forecast for your community. This also includes information on average monthly temperatures and average monthly rainfall.
- My Schedule - This section contains your projected milestone dates for the individual stages of the homebuilding process.